ADMISSIONS & ENROLLMENT
(ELEMENTARY, JUNIOR HIGH, & HIGH SCHOOL)
We are so excited to learn of your interest in partnering with us in your student's education.
Our admissions process is outlined below:
1. New Student Application (button is above) must be submitted online including any required report card copies. Teacher Recommendation Form must be submitted to the Admissions office.
2. Student Assessment will be scheduled within two weeks once the application has been deemed complete. Academic, social, and emotional readiness will be evaluated.
3. Interview with parents, student(s), and administration may be scheduled if your student is selected to move forward in the admissions process after assessment review is complete.
4. Notification letters will be emailed to inform you if your child was accepted into our school, placed on a waiting list, or recommended to apply again in the future.
5. Accepted students will have one week to return completed enrollment packets and the applicable non-refundable registration fee to secure enrollment in our program after which, the opening will be extended to the next eligible student.
It's time to embark on your little one's journey and we can't wait for our adventure to begin. To register your preschooler to attend class with us, please complete the steps outlined below:
1. New Student Application and registration payment must be submitted online (button is above).
2. Office will confirm class availability and then forward online enrollment packet to parent to complete.
3. Parent completes online enrollment packet.
4. Parent must submit following list of items to office to complete enrollment. Students may not attend class until all items have been submitted.
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of immunization records
Signed physician's report by pediatrician
Additional State Licensing forms requiring parent signatures sent along with enrollment packet in steps 2 & 3 above.